Recyclable Lidding Film
ExtraPET, Transparent Barrier Polyester Laminate
For a wide range of processed meats, fresh meats, poultry, pastas, vegetable and bakery, where presentation and fresh appearance is critical, ExtraPET provides a variety of environmentally friendly solutions in peel and non-peel, anti-fog and high barrier options.
As a direct result of ExtraPET being an all PET (mono material) structure, the potential of total recyclability, where post-consumer collection infrastructure exist, is possible.
ExtraPET can also include the benefit of Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) content within the manufacturer of the base film.
During the manufacturing process, ExtraPET uses Camvac s AlOx coated transparent barrier film Camclear to ensure excellent barrier performance is achieved.
Fresh food packaging for; processed meats, fresh meat, poultry, vegetable packaging and bakery packaging.
Benefits of ExtraPET
- Chlorine free barrier coating environmentally friendly
- Excellent seal integrity
- Peel / non-peel options
- Anti-fog / non-anti-fog options
- Excellent light transmission / low haze values excellent clarity and product visibility
- High barrier laminates offer extended shelf life
- ExtraPET laminate is an all PET mono material, thus allowing the potential for recyclability
- ExtraPET can also include recycled content (Post Consumer Recycled PCR)
- Microwavable / ovenable
- Surface printable
- Thinner laminate structures provides material cost savings and reduced plastic content.
- Typical structure 15-25um Polyester to 12um Polyester in peel or weld seal options.